Wrought and Forged Products
Aluminum forging offers a number of outstanding advantages over other manufacturing processes such as sand casting. Properties of the aluminum alloy represent only the beginning of end-user benefits. The forging process adds superior mechanical and physical properties created by heat and pressure.
Among the key advantages:
1. Low specific weight which is why fuel costs resulting from a lower weight of vehicles, vessels, planes, etc. can be reduced.
2. Resistance to atmospheric agents (because aluminium products are not subject to corrosion which reduces restoration costs).
3. Excellent electrical conductivity (aluminium and its alloys constitute the only useful material for the transmission of high-voltage power).
4. Specific mechanical properties facilitate relatively good shaping and reshaping thereof.
5. Safe material in terms of health.
6. Can be recycled and subsequently reused.
7. Long lifespan.
1. Aviation area: forging such like landing gear, supporting beam of landing gear, frame of cabin door, wing forgings, mount forgings for engine, case shell of engine, turbine engine disc etc. Capable to manufacturer more than 90% of the forgings on airplane.
2. Ship area: various forging for ships such like crankshaft, rudder stock, cylinder cover, universal joint pin, gear, transmission shaft and connecting rod etc.
3. Power energy: super alloy turbine disc, engine rotor, generator retaining ring, impeller, shaft coupling and other powder energy equipment forgings.
4. Rails and transportation: axle box body of locomotive, piston of locomotive etc. Aluminum axle box body and piston for high speed train.
5. Petroleum and petrochemical: shell ring,flange, long neck flange, tube plate, valve, blind plate, adapter tube of forging, boss and so on forgings.
6. Others: forgings used on large mechanical equipment, products cover broad areas and meet requirements of different customers.
|Forging||Types||Max Weight||Max Measurement||Alloy||Temper||Standard|
|Open Die Forge||cube||≤5T||Length≤7000mm; width≤2000mm; height≤500mm||2219|
|ring||≤5T||Outer diameter of quenching parts≤2500mm;|
outer diameter of non-quenching parts≤4000mm;
|cylinder||≤5T||Out diameter 200--800mm;|
Length≤2000mm; outer diameter 801-2000mm;
|Closed Die Forge||PVA≤3.0(Diameter ≤1950mm)|
die forge parts